Following the grand tradition of the 2020 Olympics being held in 2021, the 2021 Remembrance Bike Ride will be held 29 April - 1 May 2022. (Thank you COVID). It's been a struggle, but we guarantee you that it's going to be worth the wait, with the original format 3-Day-Ride from Sydney to Canberra and Satellite Rides around the state.
We'll have a lot more details further down the track (the exact route, accommodation, training rides etc), but because we know you're keen, registrations are now open.
This year we're aiming to raise $150,000 for the Police Family, and by registering today you play a vital part in that.
So how does this work?
- Registrations are closed for this event.
- Numbers are strictly capped at 120 riders, so we have to restrict the ride to participants with close connection to the police community. You will be asked to nominate a police registered number in the registration process.
- The Event Cycling Kit is no longer available for purchase due to extended turn around times.
- Everyone is welcome to join the 3-Day-Ride, but there is a certain expectation of fitness level and appropriate equipment. In the interest of your own enjoyment and safety, and the safety of others, please be aware that riders in the slowest peloton will need to be able to sustain speeds of 20 km/h for four hours.
- Once you're registered, you can create a team and invite your friends to register and join you. Or join a team that already exists.
- Insurance is mandatory for the 3-Day-Ride. Bicycle NSW is offering a 60% membership discount, and this comes with insurance. There will be a link to redeem this offer in the registration process.
- That's it!
- Register today to confirm your place in a Satellite Ride.
- Registration is FREE.
- You can form your own Satellite Ride, or check back on this page to join in one of the rides happening around the state. And keep an eye on our social media .
- You can buy for your whole group/family, if you want to. No need to buy tickets one at a time.
- That's it!
Information Package | 3 Day Riders
Satellite Rides open to all riders:
- Inverell-Tamworth ride (23/10/21)
Join in the social chat on our Facebook Group or Strava Group where you can log your training, trade tips and tricks, and spur each other on.
- Please contact our friendly Community Fundraising Coordinator Teegan Hazell. She can help you out.
And finally, a huge thank you to all our sponsors, without whom this event would not be possible: