In 2021, the Remembrance Bike Ride brings you the best of both worlds, with the original format 3-Day-Ride from Sydney to Canberra and Satellite Rides around the state.
We'll have a lot more details further down the track (the exact route, accommodation, training rides etc), but because we know you're keen, registrations are now open.
This year we're aiming to raise $120,000 for the Police Family, and by registering today you play a vital part in that.
So how does this work?
- Register today to confirm your place in the 3-Day-Ride from Sydney to Canberra on 29-31 October 2021.
- Numbers are strictly capped at 120 riders, so we have to restrict the ride to participants with close connection to the police community. You will be asked to nominate a police registered number in the registration process.
- Your registration fee of $550 (incl. GST) includes this year's Event Cycling Kit, accommodation for both nights, and meals at the Police Academy in Goulburn on the second night. And you can choose an upgrade from the Performance Fit Jersey to the PRO Fit Jersey with a registration fee of $560 (incl. GST). There's an optional refund of $150, payable back to you when your personal fundraising hits $700.
- The 3-Day-Ride Event Cycling Kit includes jersey, bib, wind vest, and event t-shirt. All will be shipped directly to you. Place your size preferences when you register.
- NB: if you want to receive your kit before the ride, you must order by 7 September 2021 at the absolute latest. We cannot guarantee you will receive your kit before the event if you do not place your order by this date.
- Everyone is welcome to join the 3-Day-Ride, but there is a certain expectation of fitness level and appropriate equipment. In the interest of your own enjoyment and safety, and the safety of others, please be aware that riders in the slowest peloton will need to be able to sustain speeds of 20 km/h for four hours.
- Once you're registered, you can create a team and invite your friends to register and join you. Or join a team that already exists.
- Insurance is mandatory for the 3-Day-Ride. Bicycle NSW is offering a 60% membership discount, and this comes with insurance. There will be a link to redeem this offer in the registration process.
- You will receive regular updates on training rides, kit options etc. as we firm up the details.
- That's it!
- Register today to confirm your place in a Satellite Ride.
- Your registration fee includes an official Remembrance Bike Ride T-Shirt or Jersey (your choice)
- Registration is $80 (Jersey option) or $55 (T-shirt option), incl. GST
- NB: if you want to receive your T-shirt/Jersey before the ride, you must order by 7 September 2021 at the absolute latest. We cannot guarantee you will receive your kit before the event if you do not place your order by this date.
- You can form your own Satellite Ride, or check back on this page to join in one of the rides happening around the state. And keep an eye on our social media .
- You can buy for your whole group/family, if you want to. No need to buy tickets one at a time.
- That's it!
Satellite Rides open to all riders:
- Inverell-Tamworth ride
- Wollongong Mt Keira ride
Buy your RBR kit extras now!
NB: if you want to receive your kit before the October ride, you MUST ORDER BY 7 SEPTEMBER. (You are welcome to place orders after this time, but we cannot guarantee you will receive your kit before the ride in that case)
Join in the social chat on our Facebook Group or Strava Group where you can log your training, trade tips and tricks, and spur each other on.
- Please contact our friendly Community Fundraising Coordinator Elena Peridis. She can help you out.
And finally, a huge thank you to all our sponsors, without whom this event would not be possible:
SATELLITE-RIDE Event Registration + Event Cycling Jersey
3-DAY-RIDE Event Registration + Event Cycling Kit with Performance Fit Jersey
3-DAY-RIDE Event Registration + Event Cycling Kit with PRO Fit Jersey
SATELLITE-RIDE Event Registration + Event T-Shirt