Ride with us in
the 10th annual Remembrance bike Ride
This year we're aiming to raise $100,000 for the Police Family, and by registering today you play a vital part in that. Join us for the 3-day ride from Sydney to Canberra, or create your own local ride anywhere/anytime!
So how does this work?
- Numbers are strictly capped at 120 riders, so we have to restrict the ride to participants with close connection to the police community. You will be asked to nominate a police registered number in the registration process.
- Everyone is welcome to join the 3-Day Sydney-Canberra Ride, but there is a certain expectation of fitness level and appropriate equipment. In the interest of your own enjoyment and safety, and the safety of others, please be aware that riders in the slowest peloton will need to be able to sustain speeds of 25 km/h for four hours.
- Once you're registered, you can create a team and invite your friends to register and join you. Or join a team that already exists.
- Cycling insurance is mandatory for the 3-Day Sydney to Canberra ride. Have your insurance number ready to submit on registration.
- Your Police registered number will be required during registration. If you are not a police officer, please ensure you have a NSW Police Force member to sponsor you and enter their registered number with permission.
- You can opt to receive $150 cash back when you fundraise at least $750.
- Scroll down to sign up today!
- Register today to confirm your place in a Local Ride.
- Registration is FREE.
- You can form your own Local Ride, or check back on this page to join in one of the rides happening around the state (keep an eye on our social media for updates).
- You can register for your whole group/family, if you want to. No need to register one at a time.
- You can buy official Remembrance Bike Ride 2023 kit and event merchandise to celebrate your Local Ride - watch this space for details as we'll be launching the shop soon!
- Scroll down to register today!
Join in the social chat on our Facebook Group or Strava Group where you can log your training, trade tips and tricks, and spur each other on.
This ride is a fundraising event. Without you, NSW Police Legacy cannot provide the meaningful and needed services to NSW Police Legatees.
Help reach the $100,000 fundraising goal when you take part in the Remembrance Bicycle Ride. As you register for either the main event or a local event, your fundraising page will be created and you can start to make a difference. Fundraise individually or create a team.
Rider Information Packs - coming soon!
Kit and event merchandise - available for purchase June 2023. Stay tuned!
Questions? Contact our friendly Community Fundraising Coordinator Teegan Hazell.
And finally, a huge thank you to all our sponsors, without whom this event would not be possible:
Main Event: 3-day-ride SYD-CBR registration + kit
Local Event: Free registration